Terms & Conditions
By registering for this event, you and those you are registering agree to adhere to the following policy, terms and conditions:
• No suggestive, provocative or excessively tight clothing, crop tops, tube tops, sheer or see-through clothing or open-sided tank tops. Midriff tops, showing bare skin, undergarments, such as sports bras, boy shorts, etc. are prohibited.
• Shorts/skirts/dresses must be as long as the length of the fingertips when at participant’s side.
• Leggings, biker-type/spandex shorts, or joggers must be opaque and worn with a top that meets the length expectations of shorts and skirts
• No t-shirts with profanity or vulgar language, gestures, or pictures.
• No swimsuits, swim trunks, or bathing suits of any kind.
Attendees who are inappropriately dressed will be required to change to participate at the event.
All attendees including parents and staff are expected to practice the golden rule; treating one another with respect and speaking in the tone we desire from others. If conflict occurs, approach one another in a manner that encourages mutual problem-solving in the appropriate setting. Thus, we sustain a pleasant and healthy environment for everyone.
• Always be respectful
• Keep your body to yourself
By registering for this event, you give Upward Thrive Academy, Inc.(UTA) and its employees, representatives, and authorized media organizations permission to photograph, publish, use, and reuse photos and images of yourself and your child for use in digital and printed media for art, promotion, illustration, advertisement, and trade purposes related to UTA. Photo(s) and image(s) also refer to any creative alterations and edits subsequently made to the original image. You also acknowledge that you are fully aware that you will not receive monetary compensation for your child’s participation. You further release and relieve UTA and its employees, representatives, and authorized media organizations from any liabilities, known or unknown arising out of the use of this material.
For privacy and safety of all attendees, you agree not to live stream during the event.
Upward Thrive Academy, Inc. and GRP Church assumes no liability and/or responsibility for the injury or loss of life of any participant or damage or loss of personal property while, nor after, attending this event.
These terms and conditions are necessary to help attain a quality and fun experience for all attendees.
Note: Upward Thrive Academy, Inc. and GRP Church staff have the flexibility to exercise their judgment to determine if an attendee is in violation of the policy, terms and conditions.